- Business Coaching
- Personality Profiles
- Meeting Facilitation Services
Coaching services include 2 coaching calls per month. The duration of each call is 1hr and 50 mins. Blog Updates will come from Eric and will be done either during the call, after the call, and/or a combination of both. It will also be expected that the client will update their individual blog as necessary on an ongoing basis. My experience after years of both coaching and being coached is that the clients who get the most out of each session are the ones who send over a list of the most important topics that they want to cover in advance of the meeting.
Where geography and/or travel permits, some of these meetings will ideally be in person, either at Eric’s office in Braintree, or at the client’s office.
Goals of these Calls/Meetings
- PRIORITY #1 – review your business plan at the onset to make sure that we set metrics that insure that the cost of the coaching more than pays for itself within a 1-year period of time. This key concept will always be kept in mind by Eric at all times. In other words, if you are not at least doubling the return on this investment each year, then this is not worth it.
- Assistance with setting, hitting and reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Assistance with setting up compensation plans as necessary.
- Assistance with determining what obstacles are getting in the way of growth, and then developing plans to eliminate those obstacles.
- Ongoing accountability checkpoints based on pre-set goals from the blog updates, and from the set targets as outlined above.
- Helping the Client to establish what the Key Metrics are that will allow them to hit their goals.
- Helping the Client to stay focused on achieving Key Metrics.
- Making Sure that the Client’s Personal Goals and Business Goals are aligned.
- Helping the client to comply with all necessary governmental and regulatory guidelines.
- Helping the Client to Find the Right Staff.
- Providing the Client with Access to all of Eric’s many business connections.
- Any Other Business/Personal Related Assistance that is necessary…
Note also that Eric is willing to work with any of a client’s Key Employees/Executives in the place of the client’s monthly call. Similarly, Eric can also lead full team conference sales meetings, or work with the client’s employees in any way that is necessary in order to move the business forward.